Thursday 10 May 2012

Abs stimulator

Abs Stimulators - Do They Work ?

Day one
I applied that belt over my abs. The instant you turn it on, there is this very annoying feeling. The only word I can come up with is that it feels like my abs were being electrocuted. As lame as that explanation may be, it's the only one I can come up with. So I turn it off, look at it closely, and come up with the conclusion that what I felt is normal with the product.
I put it on, for 15 minutes. During the 15 minutes, it feels very annoying. They stated that you can put it on and go on about your day. After my 15 minutes were up, I took of the belt and I was truly amazed at what I found. My abs felt like I just did nothing for 15 minutes. Every time I work my abs, I feel the work I have done. With this belt, I felt nothing. I decide that I will go on with the process, and that it may be just a part of how it works.
Day two
I felt no soreness this morning; I usually do when I do my abs. Again, I felt that it was part of the process. I placed the belt in the exact same place. To make sure it was in the same place I had marked the center of the area with a marker (as bad as it may sound, I still did it). I find that I cannot get used to the feeling of the belt. Some things you can get used to, I don't see how I can get used to this. I go about my business while having the belt on, keeping a close eye to my watch. I take it off, and again felt nothing.
Fast forward... Day 7
Been doing the same thing, seen no progress, but its only been a week.
Fast forward... Day 14
No progress, I miss my Ab workouts. But I must go on, for the sack of science. The AB belt is still annoying as ever. I have decided that this will be my last week.
Last day
Having had no success with the belt, I decided to place it away. The belt like most other things you see on TV, are never as good as they say.
I will have to say that electronic Ab products do not work as good as they say, in my opinion they don't work at all. I have been to the chiropractor before, and there they have muscle stimulators. These products are meant for relieving muscles. Ab belts follow the same exact method, release electricity into the muscle to make it contract. Except they twist words, and say that it will tone and build muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pre and Post Workout Nutrition